Take the taxi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.1st day: 6 hours trekking of 15 km and 12 km by jeep
Arrive in Laocai early in the morning. Bus to Sapa, and breakfast. Leave from Sapa by jeep ride along MuongHoa valley to visit Tavan village (H'Mong and Day minority) Start walking from Tavan to see the Red Dzao in GiangTaChai village by way of terraced paddy fields and bamboo forests. Enjoy the natural beauty of Silver Waterfall and Rattan Bridge. Cross the river and continue going to BanHo village where the Tay people settle down. On the way to BanHo, there is more chance to see the Red Dzao and the Black H'mong in Supan village. Spend the night in BanHo village at a Tay Family. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay.2nd day: 5 hours trekking of 10 km and 23 km by jeep.
Breakfast with the family and leave the village for a waterfall discovered by French people. Enjoy the view, swimming and walk uphill to a smallest and almost untouched village of the Red Dzao (Namtoong) return to BanHo village. Say goodbye to the family and get up to the main road where to take a jeep back to Sapa. Lunch on the way and dinner in Sapa. Overnight in hotel.3rd day:
Free to discover the town of Sapa. Shopping at the market. In the afternoon, take bus at 5:00 PM to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi.(air-con. berth).
|- Number of Persons -|
Tour price includes:
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen..