Take the night train from Hanoi Railway Station to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.1st day :Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
06h00: Picked up at Lao Cai Station early in the morning by our staff and transfer to Sapa by Bus.
07h00: Arrive at Sapa and have a breakfast.
10h00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Dzay (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way
15h30: Arrive in Ta Van village. Stay the night in Ta Van village at a Dzay family.
(Lunch on the way and dinner at the home-stay)
08h00: Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village and have a breakfast
09h30: Take the road to GiangTa Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests. Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross Muong Hoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trek - Supan village of the H’mong.
14h00: Get back to Sapa by our private car. On the way back, enjoy visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings.
15h00: Check in hotel in Sapa.
09h00: A walk to Cat Cat village to visit the H’mong, the hydro electric power station built by French people and silver waterfall.
11h00: Walk back to Sapa and free to explore the town
17h00: Leave Sapa for Lao Cai Station by our Bus in the afternoon. Dinner in Lao Cai and take the train back to Hanoi and arrive in Hanoi round 5:00 AM. The end of tour.
|- Number of Persons -|
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...