Sapa trekking tour's taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:15 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.1st day:
Arrive in Laocai early in the morning. Bus to Sapa, check in hotel and breakfast.2nd day:
A walk to Catcat village to visit the H'mong, the hydro electric power station built by French people and silver waterfall. Walk back to Sapa and free to explore the town. In late afternoon, get on the bus to Laocai station for the night train to Hanoi (air-con. berth). The end of the tour.
Arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 AM. The end of the tour.
|- Number of Persons -|
Note : Additional charge: 12$/room/night (If guests stay in Superior-mountain view room)
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...